G Gundam: Fight G Gundam: Fight

Please re-watch G Gundam

The movie was very slow moving (i.e. the "bouncing" at the start) and the ending was just stupid. Graphics were okay, and you used the wrong music for God Gundam.

Plus the God finger isn't a foot long red laser.

Gundam Pre Gundam Pre

Another Gundam Wing movie

OMG GANDAM WING IS DA BEST SHOW EVAR.
Cartoon Network DID show the original series did it not?
Oh yeah, it got cancelled cause people thought it was boring, unlike the mindless action series Wing was.

Wing Gundam was well drawn, but the rest was just crap. The pilot was a stick figure, which was a major disapointment after seeing Wing drawn like that.

G.Gundam Movie G.Gundam Movie

You mispelt "Gundam Wing"

Which is funny, since that's the only kind of Gundam movies that're actually ever on here.
This thing was worse than G-Saviour, and I seriously doubt your' "secret project" even exists, considering it's been about 3 years since this was released.

GundamX:Ep.1 GundamX:Ep.1

Gundam X isn't Gundam Wing

They were nice sprites, I'll give you that much. But there's already a good enough series called "After War Gundam X" out.
Plus I didn't really like it since Wing is my least favourite Gundam series.

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Wow, that's best thing i've seen this year.

Haha,yeah. Great movie, watched it 5 times today. Hope you do a sequel, or something similar. Snake's facial expressions are like the best thing ever.

Gundam Gundam

Erm...

Yeah, it was pretty good. But why Turn-A Gundam? It just seemed really out of place and just irritated me a bit. Other than that I enjoyed it, especially the FLATs death.

Gundam Wing: Episode One Gundam Wing: Episode One

Seriously,what?

You're "planning" to make a follow up from random beam effects and and a horribly drawn Nataku?